2013 Fall & Winter
Attractions Around Redstone & Marble
- Labor Day Weekend - Annual Redstone Art Show on the lawn outside the Redstone Inn.
- The Illumination of Redstone Boulevard takes place the day after Thanksgiving in November.
- Redstone Castle tours with Sleigh Rides.
- Winter activities around Redstone and Marble include snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, visiting the natural hot springs, ice climbing, snowmobiling, ice skating at both Marble and Carbondale ice rinks.
- For photos and more information on local events click here!
Most photographs were taken in the Crystal River Valley from Scofield Pass near Marble to Carbondale, from McClure Pass and the Muddy Creek Valley, and the Kebler Pass area over to Crested Butte.
Expertise in river front and mountain real estate:
homes, building sites, acreage, ranches, mining claims, riverfront, vacation & recreational properties
and commercial opportunities. We're here to serve YOU. Give us a call!